MeetCaregivers is looking for a project manager to help revolutionize how seniors find and retain home care. We have recognized that the root cause of home healthcare failure is inefficient technology, and are gearing up to solve those problems. This role will require both technical project management skills, as well as operational project management skills.
Technical Project Manager
- Planning, tracking, and communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain project schedules using Subject Matter Expert input
- Coordinating deliverables in conjunction with technical experts within the IT, Software Engineering, and Design organizations across architecture, development, deployment, and documentation domains.
- Management of risks and issues that arise and reporting of overall project status to stakeholders and executive management
- Prepare project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools.
- Manage the project plans by establishing clear goals and hold staff accountable and participate in regular feedback dialog with staff members. Manage corrective action as appropriate.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Drive project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Maintain and update the primary project documents to ensure current cost and schedule information.
- Identify and communicate critical paths activities.
- Define key project constraints associated with scope, schedule, budget, resources and risks.
- Coordinate deliverables of enterprise software consisting of both legacy applications and cutting-edge services across multiple engineering, testing, and deployment teams
- Lead planning meetings with engineering teams to achieve deliverables
- Develop relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure a timely understanding of both project and financial performance.
- Assist in developing and maintaining project management tools and templates used by the department.
* 5+years of experience in the role of technical project management.
* Experience with iterative development techniques
* Experience leading agile scrum teams at a fast-paced technology company.
* Ability to manage high-pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders
* Experience with computers and Microsoft Project or another PM tool
* PMP certification preferred.
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
Compensation is commensurate with experience