Balance Assist Bathroom Shower Handle, Suction Bath Grab Bar with Indicators, Ultra Grip Dual Locking Safety Hand Rail Support Suction Cups Bathroom Grab Bars
- Caregiver Alarms offer an efficient method of monitoring when a patient is getting up from a bed.
- Volume control is located in battery compartment of monitor. To silence the bed exit alarm, simply press the reset button located on the side of the alarm.
- The bed pad should be placed below lower sheet either across the center back area or the buttocks. Cord from pad runs along the side of the mattress and securely connects to the bed monitor which can be attached to the bed or wall or it can be placed in a convenient location nearby.
- Pad is made of a soft vinyl, with foam interior, and are sealed for incontinence protection. For safety reasons, please replace pad after 45 days.
- Monitor requires (1) One 9Volt battery (Not Included) or the AC-02 Adapter (not included)