Vitality 4 Life with Curtis Adams Exercise for Seniors- Strength Training, Core, Cardio, Coordination + Resistance Band. All Exercises Shown Standing & Seated. Senior Fitness That’s Fun
- EASY TO FOLLOW AND FUN TO DO: this senior exercise DVD is easy to follow and fun to do. Curtis Adams, host keeps these exercise routines for seniors exciting. Whether you choose to do chair exercises or standing you are guaranteed to have fun. This is NOT like other boring senior citizen workouts or elderly exercise videos with older exercise that tell you to… lift your arm, turn your wrist. This senior exercise program will have you excited to do it again and again.
- ALL EXERCISES ARE DEMONSTRATED AS SEATED EXERCISE & STANDING EXERCISE: in this workout video for seniors you will see both seated exercises & standing exercises for every move so you choose which you prefer to do. Typically, 1 person is sitting throughout the entire senior exercise program while 2 others are standing, so one person is doing chair exercises while the others are sanding which make it easy to follow along. That makes it perfect for any skill level from beginners to more advanced.
- INCLUDES RESISTANCE BAND: this senior exercise program includes a resistance band created specifically for senior citizens. It is longer with lighter resistance than most workout bands which makes it perfect for seniors doing exercises. With the fitness band, you can now follow along and participate with Curtis Adams doing strengthening exercises. This band will provide resistance to help build strength which is perfect for chair exercises or standing.
- INCLUDES BALANCE WORKOUT on SENIOR EXERCISE DVD: this senior exercise super pack includes balance workouts at the end of the Vitality DVD and Strength Training, Core, Coordination, Cardio DVDS to increase balance to help reduce falls. Balance exercises are so important, but they are often difficult to find in most seated exercise DVDs. This balance DVD for seniors allows you to select a new short balance workout every day. Research suggests that doing balance exercises helps reduce falls.
- STRENGTH TRAINING, CORE, COORDINATION, CARDIO WHAT’S INSIDE: This senior exercise DVD is perfect for beginners through advanced skill levels this is why: it grows with you as you make progress, you may begin by doing it seated with no resistance and as you get stronger and more endurance, gradually do more exercises standing with the included resistance band. This exercise video for seniors will be your go to for years to come.